International Contemporary Art Exhibition
*Ticket information may be updated from time to time.
|International Contemporary Art Exhibition||Door(August 1–October 14)|
|High School Students||¥600|
|High School Students||¥1,100|
Package (sites in the Toyota area only)
|College Students and Adults||¥2,000|
- Free admission for junior high school students and younger children.
- Free day passes for high school students participating in a school event or extracurricular activities (reservation required).
- Free admission for holders of a disability certificate and one caregiver. Please show your certificate at the ticket booth.
- Some of the film, performing arts, and music programs may require a separate admission fee.
- Holders of college student or high school student tickets may be asked to show their ID.
- A ticket package that includes access to Gustav Klimt: Vienna – Japan 1900, an exhibition concurrently held at the Toyota Municipal Museum of Art, allows access to sites in the Toyota area only.
- ■ One-Day Pass
- Valid for unlimited access to all sites on the day of visit.
- ■ Passport
- Valid for unlimited access to all sites for the duration of the festival (complimentary original hand towel included).
*Hand towels can be collected during the festival upon showing a passport at the information desk located at each site.
- During the festival period, a one-day pass can be upgraded to a passport by paying the difference in price (complimentary original hand towel not included).
(Adults: ¥1,400, College Students: ¥1,100, High School Students: ¥500)
Important information about the ticket system for the Aichi Triennale 2019
- The ticket type previously described as “regular admission” is now described as “one-day pass.”
- At the Aichi Triennale 2019, passports are available for purchase at discounted special advance prices for the first time, allowing savings up to ¥600 compared to the Aichi Triennale 2016.
- A complimentary Aichi Triennale original hand towel is provided with the purchase of a passport.
- A one-day pass can be upgraded to a passport.
- A package also allowing access to Gustav Klimt: Vienna – Japan 1900, an exhibition concurrently held at the Toyota Municipal Museum of Art (July 23–October 14), is available for purchase. (Upgrades are not available for this ticket type.)
- Free admission for holders of a disability certificate and one caregiver.
Buying Tickets*Tickets are scheduled to go on sale at additional locations later on.
- Ticket Counter
- Aichi Arts Center 10F
- Nagoya City Art Museum 1F
- Fureai Yakata Endoji (Shikemichi and Endoji)
- Toyota Municipal Museum of Art (#)
- Underneath Meitetsu Toyotashi Station (#)
- Major ticket agencies in Aichi Prefecture including Aichi Art Center
- Conveniences stores (7-Eleven, Family Mart, MINISTOP, Lawson) (#)
- (#): Excluding the Klimt Exhibition Package.
Official Ticket Website
- Please present the QR code issued at the time of purchase to the information desk at each venue prior to entry to receive paper tickets.
- Please present the App ticket (Free DL) at the time of entry to the information desk at each venue to receive paper tickets.