Interviews and other requests
Those who desire to cover Aichi Triennale including interviews are requested to apply by e-mail (email@example.com) or Fax (+81-52-971-6115), filling out the application form below.
- * It may take several days to confirm the application.
- * For further questions, please contact our Public Relations Department below.
- Depending on the planned content, we may not be able to meet your requests. We appreciate your understanding.
- Prior to publishing or broadcasting, please submit to us manuscripts or proof images at the editing stage to the dedicated e-mail address for public relations (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance for proofreading.
- Please send us one or two complimentary copies of any published media, URLs, or synchronously recorded images or sound (DVD or CD), as applicable.
- Aichi Triennale Organizing Committee (Public Relations Department)
Address: Aichi Arts Center 6F, 1-13-2 Higashi-sakura, Higashi-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 461-8525, Japan